1) Lil Bub - The tongue happy cat
2) Yoghurt – The pirate dog
3) Norm - The pug
4) Darcy – The flying hedgehog
5) Snoopy – The… Wait…what even is this cat?
It’s been a really exciting month at Rubber HQ. Our very own Tiffany Maddox won Bristol Media’s Brand You Award for “Video, Viral and Online”. And we were winners at the first ever Mashies Awards in “Best Use of Real-Time Marketing” for Bodyform Responds.
As if that wasn’t enough, we then found out Bodyform Responds won Gold at The Lovie Awards 2013 in the Branded Entertainment category.
We’re off for a beer or few!
1) GIF stands for Graphics Interchange Format and was introduced to the world by Compuserve in 1987. To put that in context, that’s the same year that Johnny Marr left The Smiths, which was quite a while ago.
2) After much debate, the general consensus is that it should be pronounced with a soft J, like Jif, but the best people still pronounce it Gif with a hard G because it sounds better and makes more sense. You don’t say jraffics, after all and if you did, people probably wouldn’t want to hang out with you.
3) An animated GIF can loop endlessly, like this.
3.1) We post quite a lot of them on the Kitten Camp Tumblr.
This morning we launched our latest instalment in #AudiDuel series for Audi UK. Everything about ‘Man vs Machine’ is bigger than its predecessor , not least the 2013 RS 6 Avant; the fastest estate car available in the UK.
Put ex-Stig / 007 stunt driver, Ben Collins, behind the wheel and get him to battle it out with YouTube phenomenon Damien Walters in an epic egg fight and hopefully the viewer enjoys watching it as much as we did making it.
Massive thanks to all involved, and special mentions to Steve @ MGM for his patience; Ben & Damien for being legends and Mrs Fletcher for providing the initial inspiration.
If you want to put an questions to Ben about this or anything at all he will be doing a Reddit IAmA this Monday 7th October (Time – TBC)